5 STARS recipe !! Well, it’s rice and everyone loves rice…This homemade fried rice is one of those cheap staples that every household in the world should know, because it’s fast, easy to make, relatively healthy, and delicious !!
WHAT YOU NEED :
– Cooked white rice: 3 cups
– Sesame oil: 3 tbsps
– Thawed frozen peas and carrots: 1 cup
– Onion: 1 small (chopped)
– Garlic: 2 tsp minced
– Eggs: 2 (slightly beaten)
– Soy sauce: ¼ cup
THE METHOD OF WORK :
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil and fry the peas, carrots, onion and garlic tender.
2. Next, make sure to push the mixture to one side of the skillet. And please reduce the heat to medium low.
3. Afterwards, fry the eggs in the other side of the skillet until scrambled. To finishh, you can mix in the rice and soy sauce and stir together to combine.