Simple and beautiful !! Make these perfect homemade pancakes and make your morning special. I recommend these ones if you are simple and want to impress someone !!
TO MAKE THIS RECIPE YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS :
– Milk: 3/4 cup
– White vinegar: 2 tablespoons
– All purpose flour: 1 cup
– White sugar: 2 tablespoons (I used 3)
– Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
– Baking soda: 1/2 teaspoon
– Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
– Egg: 1
– Butter: 2 tablespoons (melted)
– Banilla: 1 teaspoon
1. First of all, make sure to combine the milk and vinegar together in a small bowl for about 10 minutes to “sour”. The trick is doing this step will “soured milk” guarantee you NOT to taste the vinegar in the final product; set aside.
2. Pick a bowl and combine in the dry ingredients. Immediately, whisk the soured milk, egg, vanilla and melted butter together in smaller bowl. Once done, pour into the dry ingredients and whisk until most of the lumps are gone, being careful NOT TO OVER BEAT!!
3. And please don’t add any more liquid – the batter will be thick. THE BATTER SHOULD BE LET SIT UNDISTURBED FOR APPROX 10 MINUTES!!
4. Afterwards, you will notice bubbles in the batter, but DO NOT STIR AGAIN.
5. You can then dip out (don’t pour out) 1/2 cup of batter GENTLY and place it on a buttered grill or frying pan. You’ll want to cook until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake. Finally, be sure to flip with a spatula and brown the other side.