Yummmmmm, delicious, rich and creamy, with all the ingredients you love in a banana split !! This spectacular, delicious and easy will be highly requested at every get together you have!
– Bananas: 4 large (sliced)
– Graham cracker crumbs: 1 box
– Butter: 1 cup (about 1 stick) (melted)
– Softened butter: 1 tbsp
– Softened cream cheese: 1 cup
– Powdered sugar: 3 cups
– Heavy whipping cream: 1 1/2 cups
– Crushed pineapple: 1 can
– Walnuts or pecans: 1 cup (chopped)
– Rainbow sprinkles: 1 tbsp
1. In a large bowl, place graham cracker crumbs, add melted butter. Gently press into a crust in the bottom of the glass dish and let it chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
2. Then mix together cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of softened butter and powdered sugar and blend until creamy. I always use an electric hand mixer to blend the mixture perfectly.
3. Once done, you can spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled graham cracker crust.
4. You’ll want to add a layer of sliced bananas and spread pineapple chunks over the bananas .
5. You can then spread cool-whip over pineapple chunks.
6. Alright now, make sure to use chopped pecans for topping and sprinkle the rainbow sprinkles over the surface.
7. And please chill for about 5 hours & SERVE IT AND ENJOY !!!