Old Fashioned Banana Cream Pie
A traditional, homemade, trendy banana cream pie infused banana custard, freshly sliced bananas, and exorbitant whipped cream. Perfect for Day
* Ingredients :
☞ 3 cup white sugar
☞ 1 cup flour
☞ A pinch salt
☞ 3 egg yolks, beaten
☞ 2 large spoon butter
☞ 1 small spoon vanilla
☞ 3 bananas
☞ 1 pie crusts, baked
☞ 2 cups whole milk
* Directions :
– Have baked pie shell ready; and In a large bowl, scald the milk.
– In other pot, mix the sugar/flour/salt; gradually stir in the milk.
– Stirring permanently, cook until thickened. Cover and, cook for 2 min.
– In a little bowl, add egg yolks, lightly beaten, stir a little amount of the hot mixture into beaten yolks; until combined.
– Cook for 1 min, stirring permanently. And remove and blend in the butter/vanilla. Allow the setting until warm.
– Slice bananas and scatter in pie shell; pour the mixture on bananas.
ENJOY and Share!