An amazing meal the whole family will enjoy !! This easy and tasty Southern Fried Chicken Batter is better than a takeaway !!
WHAT YOU NEED :
– Egg: 2 (beaten)
– Milk: 1 cup
– Paprika: 2 teaspoon
– Poultry seasoning: 1/2 teaspoon
– Garlic salt: 4 teaspoons
– Black pepper: 2 teaspoon
– All-purpose flour: 2 cup
1. In the beginning, pick a bowl and beat in the egg and milk together .
2. in a big plastic bag, combine together the flour with the garlic salt, pepper, poultry seasoning and paprika.
3. Afterwards, you’ll want to put the chicken in the bag, seal it and shake to coat it.
4. And please dip the flour-coated chicken in the egg mixture and again in the flour mixture.
5. Next, you may want to heat the oil in a skillet to 365 degrees F then brown the chicken on all sides in the hot oil.
6. Alrigh now, make sure to turn the heat down to medium low and give the chicken until it is cooked through, about 30 minutes more.
7. To finish, drain it on paper towels and serve.